- Free-Lancer Consultant specialized in scientific research and statistical analysis methods using SPSS programo Consultant of Methodology and Statistical Analysis, Al Hayat TV Network - Cairo, 2009 .
o A member of CRC-Egypt (Communication Research Center), 2008 – 2009.
o Consultant of Methodology and Statistical Analysis, International Marketing & Management Institute - Cairo, 2004 – 2006.
o An instructor of database design, data entry and statistical analysis using SPSS.
o Evaluation of questionnaires and another data collection methods, database design and statistical analysis for wide range of studies and research projects, e.g.
- "Representative Household Survey to Assess the Interest of Remot Villages in Fayoum in Communal Sewerage Systems and their Willingness to Pay" – Fayoum Drinking Water and Sewerage Project with the Netherland Development Cooperation – Egypt , 2008
- "Arab Youth and the Satellite Channels", The Institute Of Arabic Researches and Studies – League Of Arab States, 2007
- Evaluating the Academic Performance of the Open Learning in Egyptian Universities, Institute Of Educational Studies – Cairo University, 2006
- Evaluating the Academic Performance of the International Academy of Mass Media Sciences – Cairo, Egypt, 2005
- “Life Conditions Of Egyptian Women”, JICA and North South Consultants Exchange, Cairo, 2004
- “Household sample survey in Boulaq El Dakrour and Manshiet Nasser”, poverty study on behalf of KfW German Development Cooperation, Cairo, 2003
- “The livelihood of Palestinian Refugees in Egypt”, American University in Cairo, Forced Migration and Refugee Studies Program, 2003
- “Exploring Women’s work in Small and Middle Industrial Projects and it’s Futuristic Horizons”, “Audience Evaluation of Mass Media Environmental Content in Delta Province and their Futuristic Needs”, and “A Poll About The Problems of Egyptian Society”, University of Cairo, Faculty of Mass Communication, Center of Public Opinion Research. 2003-2005
- “Needs of Female Workers in Egyptian Villages for Legal Protection”, UNICEF, Cairo, 1998
- “Content Analysis of Human Rights Issues in Egyptian Press”, AMIDEAST, Cairo, 1998
- Directing, analyzing and supervising a number of researches and polls in Syria in "the Syrian Center for Public Opinion Research"
• More Than One Thousand Of Academic studies and research projects of M.A., M.Sc., PHD and habilitation candidates and researchers from different countries: Egypt, Syria, Oman, Libya, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Kuwait, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Bahrain, Nigeria, Algeria, And Morocco, Faculties of :Social Sciences, Mass Communication, Education, Psychology, Finance & business administration, Medical Sciences, Engineering, Architecture, in Cairo and Damascus, 1997 – present